Eaton EMTs utilizes an in-house customer service style. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year there will be someone to answer your call and schedule your appointment. We will guide you through any questions or concerns that may arise. Please call us toll free at (866) 396-9483.
The information you will need when making an appointment is:
- Address of pickup location
- Name/birthdate/social security # (if available) / weight of patient
- Address/phone/doctor/name of where patient is going
- If patient is under their Med A stay (this does not pertain to residential patients)
- Permanent address/ Next of Kin/ Legal Rep Information
- Any and all insurance for billing
- Can the patient stand, pivot, and transfer on their own?
- Does the patient require oxygen/special equipment or does the patient show any signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s?